用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】每天穿同样的衣服提升自信

字体:    回复
【中英文】每天穿同样的衣服提升自信
applepie(2020/4/10 12:06:54)  点击:40890  回复:0  IP:220.* * *
For many women, deciding what to wear for work every morning can be a stressful and time-consuming experience.
对很多女人来说,每天早上决定上班要穿什么有时会很紧张,还浪费时间。

But Jackie Brown, 49, from Surrey, was so fed up of her daily fashion dilemma that she decided to put an end to the problem - by wearing the same outfit every day for a whole month (washed and ironed regularly, of course).
但是来自萨里郡49岁的杰基·布朗受够了每天搭配衣服的烦恼,于是她决定解决这个问题——坚持一个月里每天穿同一套衣服(当然会定期清洗熨烫)。

It may sound boring, but Jackie, an editor at women's magazine Good Housekeeping, found that removing her style dilemma from her daily routine helped to start the day on the right foot and boosted her confidence.
可能听起来很无聊,但身为女性杂志《好主妇》编辑的杰基发现:日常生活中省去了搭配衣服的烦恼有助于开启美好的一天,还能增加自信。

She also discovered that despite being worried that she would look boring, nobody noticed that beneath her accessories she was sporting the same garb daily.
她也发现,尽管她担心自己看起来会很乏味,但没人注意到她的配饰下面每天都是同样的打扮。

She said: 'I used to leave house flustered and in a rush and it wasn't a good way to start the day. Also, I would often feel that I hadn't quite pulled off the outfit.'
她说:“我过去都是慌慌张张匆忙地从家里出来,这不是开启一天的好状态。而且,我经常会感觉衣服效果不够好。”

'And I found not having to decide about clothes freed my mind up to think about what I was doing that day.'
“而且我发现不需要决定穿什么衣服解放了我的思想,可以想想那一天要做什么。”

The result was that Jackie felt calmer and more in control and as a consequence, she felt those around her reacted more positively to her too.
结果就是杰基感觉更冷静了,控制能力更强了。因此,她觉得身边人对她的反应也更积极了。

She said: 'I felt good about myself and felt people treated me with more reverence and smiled at me more. '
她说:“我自我感觉很好,感觉人们对我更尊重了,对我笑得更多了。”

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】每天穿同样的衣服提升自信
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找